A MyIndigoCard card is an ideal option if you are striving to enhance your balance and thus improve your credit rating from poor to ideal. The best thing about using the MyIndigoCard is that you can easily keep a track of all your financial records easily and securely.
This card offers a number of advantages to the registered users. It is easy to register on the official portal at the address www.myindigiocard.com.
Some of the primary benefits of using the MyIndigoCard are as follows:
- With a regular annual interest rate of 24.99%, there are no initial equipment or transfer fees. This is one of the most significant benefits of using this card.
- There is no prepayment for the first year of activity on your card. The fee is $ 5 or 5% thereafter.
- Overseas transaction fees are only $ 1.
- Although the card does not contain a smart chip, it is protected against fraud in the event of loss or theft.
- You can qualify for a card without affecting your current credit rating.
- Don’t worry if you have bad credit as it is purely launched to help you out in terms of improving the credit score.
- You can easily access your account with your mobile phone at any time.
- You can easily check your account details including your transaction history.
Some of the main uses of this card are as follows:
- Pay the bills securely.
- Check the transaction history anytime you want.
- Make online purchases securely.
- Check the account balance.
- Apply for a loan after your credit score is improved.
If you have a MyIndigoCard, you can activate, register, and sign in to your credit card account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.myindigocard.com.
With 24/7 access to your MyIndigoCard account, you can check your bank statement, check your balance, and pay your bill online. To register on the official portal have look at the registration procedure explained in our article.